is a civil institution, registered under number (6), contributes to civil organizations by providing training services for individuals working in the social development and supporting the launch of CBO’s and Civil organizations. Mobaderoon offers the opportunity to sponsor and provide technical consultation for social local initiatives that aim to develop societies, and our networks of like-minded individuals and leaders are interactive podiums, where individuals share their experiences and resources and expand their opportunities to invest and collaborate to launch social actions projects.
Mobaderoon operates within a value system to achieve the vision “Building trust and understanding to sustain peaceful coexistence”.
Mobaderoon’s Theory Of Change (TOC):
The theory explains Mobaderoon’s work strategies and methods of interventions within the community, clarifies the results and large scale impact aspired to achieve, and creates basis for accountability and constant learning and evolvement of programs and vivid services that Mobaderoon provides to the entire community.
Results of Mobaderoon work:
Mobaderoon aspires to achieve the following results and taking responsibility towards our members and partners and the community:
- Youth and teenagers have an active role in their communities within a shared system of values and learning
- The Syrian civic organizations are active and organized
- Spaces of safe dialogue that contribute to deepening the understanding of Civic engagement and Peaceful coexistence between different communities
Mobaderoon work Strategies:
In order to achieve the impact “Contributing to sustaining peaceful coexistence between the different communities” aspired by Mobaderoon, and ensuring the expected results Mobaderoon follows 5 main strategies of work, and each strategy has supporting secondary strategies:
1) Development of programs and projects
2) Networking & Building partnerships
3) Facilitation & Exchange of knowledge
4) Empowering individuals & supporting institutions
5) Supporting Social Action Projects (SAP’s)